[Zope] reload page after form submission

Darcy Clark darcyc@engin.umich.edu
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:40:58 -0500

hi,

I have DTML Method (0index_html) that contains a html form - the
'action' for this form is another DTML Method : i.e

<form action="added_announcement_html" method="post">

added_announcement_html contains a 'call' statement to INSERT the data
into a MySQL database, i.e :

<!--#call add_announcement_sql-->

<!--#call "RESPONSE.redirect('0index_html')"-->

,and contains a call statement to reload the original page with the
newly added data.

My question is this : is there a more way to submit the form and reload
the page without making a second method (in my case
added_announcement_html) to make the calls to the SQL and Redirect
statements ? My folders are rapidly filling up with these sorts of
methods and I would prefer to cut down on redundant methods if I can.

thanks in advance,

Darcy