[Zope] Use of last_modified

Don Porter dgporter@erols.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:50:17 -0400 (EDT)

On  3 Oct, David Kankiewicz wrote:
> Your looking for, <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time>

Thanks.  Now I don't feel quite so stupid.

Hmmm.  That's a step closer.  Now I get a date, but it doesn't seem to
correspond to the last modification time of any of the objects
(index_html, standard_html_header, standard_html_footer, or any of
the images) which make up the page.  Is it taking an average?
The formatting isn't right either:

	Last modified: 1999/10/03 13:38:8.30297 US/Pacific

                                        ^-  Why "8" not "08" ?

Also, is there a similar documentation problem with the "get_size"
variable?

--
| Don Porter                                       dgporter@erols.com  |
|           "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"              |