[Zope] Zcatalog error : FieldIndex doesn't work..

Geir B Hansen geirh@funcom.com
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:12:22 +0200

> This is because the objects in your database were created with an old
> version of catalog.  The quick solution is to delete your catalogs and
> create new ones.  The real solution is for me to impliment a
> __setstate__ method that invisibly converts old catalogs to new
> catalogs.  This will be done before the next alpha release.
>
> Until then, remember, CVS is not for the timid.
>
> -Michel

Thanks a lot .. Worked like a charm.

Being just a humble web-developer with no programming experience, i feel
rather small in this community of Pyhoneers..  - But i have to say ; the
Zope community is one of the friendliest and most helpful places in
cyberspace :-)

Thanks

          Geir B Hansen
      geirh@funcom.com