[Zope] my intro to zope talk for Linux Users Victoria...

Michael Simcich msimcich@accesstools.com
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:53:35 -0700

There's more to it than the 'next' link error - I'll send you a screen
capture.

Michael Simcich
AccessTools

-----Original Message-----
From: anthony@nextTelecom.com [mailto:anthony@nextTelecom.com]On Behalf
Of Anthony Baxter
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 3:29 PM
To: Michael Simcich
Cc: Zope@Zope.Org (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Zope] my intro to zope talk for Linux Users Victoria...

>>> "Michael Simcich" wrote
> Interested, but that url needs some repair...
>
> > The intro talk I gave to the local Linux users group tonight is
> > available on the web at www.zope.org/Members/anthony/talks/luv/

Uh? It seems to work fine for me - what's the problem?
What about : http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/talks/luv/index_html

Oh - the interdocument 'next' links won't work properly with IE, you
will have to scroll manually. I don't know whether netscape or IE is
breaking the standard, but netscape does what I consider the "right
thing"

Anthony

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -