[Zope] Update products list &/or list of producst known to work with 2.0 ?

Robert Green mooncrow@lava.net
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:25:51 -1000 (HST)

I just installed Zope 2.0.1 a couple of days ago, and I have installed a
few products from the Zope.org site -- I have been running in to several
products which don't seem to work right with Zope 2.0, and I have since
discovered that some of the products listed on zope.org are not the
current versions (Confera is a notable example)

is there some way of checking on the most current versions? alternately,
is there some way to show 2.0 compat or not? I'd certainly be willing
to help with feedback on problems, etc., but who should be notified? the
product's author? the site admins?

Anyhow, just wanted to help discover what things are working and what
aren't ... I spend most of a day working with 'broken' things thinking
that I was making my own bugs when it was just incompatible versions
... very frustrating...

thanks!

Rob

           -=-   Robert Green  -=-  mooncrow@lava.net -=-