[Zope] Zope Portal Toolkit ?

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:07:19 -0600

Maybe I'm just much more out of touch than I think, but I find the lack of ZPT information one of my biggest gripes with Zope. I've been wanting to expand into areas covered by the ZPT and the demo mentioned below, but keep holding off on the promise that ZPT is coming... The promise is now that it is coming last month and little more is known.... Does one have to use CVS to be "included" in the ZPT development knowledge? Is this covered on the Dev list?

At 5:08 PM -0400 10/8/99, Darcy Clark wrote:

>When will the Zope Portal Toolkit be released ? I have seen very little
>mention of it lately. From what I saw of it
>(http://www.zope.org:8080/Products/PortalToolkit/) is looked exceedingly sweet.
>
>What up ?
>
>Darcy
>--