[Zope] manage_editCataloger-Question

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 13:52:07 +0200

At 13:37 9-10-99 , Tom wrote:
>Martijn Pieters wrote:
> >
> > At 06:27 9-10-99 , Tom wrote:
> > >I applied the proposed patch
>
> > ><dtml-let obj="Firma.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
> > ><dtml-call "obj.propertysheets.daten.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
> > ><dtml-call "obj.propertysheets.daten.manage_editCataloger('Catalog1',
> > >REQUEST)">
> > ><dtml-call "obj.reindex_object">
> > ></dtml-let>
> >
> > This should read:
> > <dtml-with "Firma.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
> >    <dtml-call "propertysheets.daten.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
> >    <dtml-call "manage_editCataloger('Catalog1', REQUEST)">
> >    <dtml-call reindex_object>
> > </dtml-with>
>
>Uups, I thought I started with exactly this code, but probably I
>did something wrong. The above code works as expected. Thanks
>a lot for clarifying this (seems to be a FAQ :-))
>
>Setting default_catalog by a managment screen would be nice
>but zclassifying CatalogAware gives not much sense, I guess?

There is a management screen for it. Just add manage_editCatalogerForm to
the URL of an instance of your ZClass. But as this is a textbox (not a
popup of all available catalogs) and you usually do not want anyone to
chenge the default catalog, this isn't much use right now. DC is working on
this I believe.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer