[Zope] dtml call for copying items?

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:49:23 -0400

>Joseph Santaniello wrote:
>> from form processor:
>>
>> <!--#call "manage_copyObjects(ids)"-->
>> <!--#call "manage_pasteObjects()"-->
>> <!-- stuff to change the new folder's name...
>>
>> I don't get any error on the copy, but the paste says the clipboard is
>> empty.

You could also go through one by one and use manage_clone:

    def manage_clone(self, ob, id, REQUEST=None):
        """Clone an object, creating a new object with the given id."""

Check out Zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py for more options. You can, in
theory, use manage_copyObjects and manage_pasteObjects without cookies.
manage_clone works pretty easily, though.

Kevin