[Zope] Image not loading

dave dave@beehive.de
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:43:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I am experiencing something rather strange in the 2.0.1 NT (stable?) version.
I have an image 'AdmHeader' which I call on each DTML Doc see example below.

<!--#var standard_html_header-->
<!--#var AdmHeader-->
<h2><!--#var title_or_id--></h2>

This is the <!--#var id--> Document.

<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

When I view this side I get exactly as expected with my image at the top of the page.
However when I call this side from another page I get the following error:

<STRONG>Error Type: AttributeError</STRONG><BR>
<STRONG>Error Value: __call__</STRONG><BR>

Traceback (innermost last):
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in publish
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 201, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165, in publish
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
      (Object: test)
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: test)
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLDocument.py, line 166, in __call__
    (Object: test)
File D:\BeeZope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
   (Object: test)
AttributeError: (see above)

Stranger still I imported from my beta version a folder with the same image calls and it
does not complain!!

Has anybody experienced anything similar or know of a cure??

Thank you im advance.

dave