[Zope] Accessing ZSQL results via classes

Mike Mikkelsen mikk@microbsys.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:04:56 -0700

Hello all,

I have been trying to assign the results of a ZSQL query to a class with
no luck.  I created a python class and defined it in the "Advanced" tab
of the appropriate zSQL method, but I can't figure out how to access it.

The manual says something about using an URL.  Is there a way to access
the class (and properties) directly from a dtml-var tag?

Is this the only way to assign results to a class?  Can it be done with
a ZClass?

Thanks.

Mike Mikkelsen
mikk@microbsys.com
Micro Business Systems
http://www.microbsys.com
Fresno Linux Users Group
http://linux.fresno.ca.us

    Linux:  The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion