[Zope] New to Zope and ZODB

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:18:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Willie Peloquin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am still a Zope newbie and I have a question for the gurus. I want to
> create a simple database with 100 or so entries, I know that I could use an

Can you give us some more info on the type of entries you are considering?
If it is just plain tabular content and you are interested in about 100
entries then TinyTables will be more than enough. If however your
'entries' are more hierarchical in nature then they will be a better fit
to ZODB and you might be able to get away with DTML Docs/properties and
folders.

Pavlos