[Zope] New to Zope and ZODB

gtk gtk@well.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:29:56 +1000

> I am still a Zope newbie and I have a question for the gurus. I want to
> create a simple database with 100 or so entries, I know that I could use
> an external rdbms and polulate it an then read it via SQL. I would like to
> use ZODB rather than an external db. I have not found any
> documentation on doing such a thing.

I'm getting there. All I need to do is straighten out my catalog handling
code, and I'll be able to publish a HowTo.

In the mean time, to get you around the two roadbumps on the way to putting
objects inside other objects, here's a quick HowTo on containers:

    http://www.zope.org/Members/gtk/containers

Regards,
Garth.

--