[Zope] Is there an easy way?..

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:02:59 +0200

In your form ad a :list piece to the checkbox items
As follows:

<input type=checkbox name=option:list>

This automatically changes the option to a list, even if there is just one.
I do not think this will handle the case in which no checkbox is checked. To
do this , you will have to add a condition to the action dtml method:

<dtml-if "REQUEST.has_key('option')">
  your stuff
</dtml-if>

Rik