[Zope] Is there a way to force a commit ??

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:33:45 +0200

At 04:41 14/10/99 , Cayce Ullman wrote:

>I have noticed others asking questions similar
>to this, but have not seen an answer.  It seems
>that it is not possible to change the properties of
>a newly cloned zClass within the same DTML in one
>click.  Common sentiment seems to think that the
>newly created object is not yet set down or commited.
>Is there any way to force a commit, maybe using
>dtml-try, or an external method, or something?

Absolute nonsense. Within your thread, all changes you make are immediatly
visible, no commit is needed. If you have problems changing a newly created
ZClass instances properties, then the problem lies elsewhere.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer