[Zope] Using Property Sheet Methods in Z Class

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:11:05 -0700

In a Z Class I am creating (the one I wrote about in
http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/zProperties) I have property sheet
named "InstanceConstants" which contains a property "pub_date".

When accessing an instance of that class, "pub_date" is clearly available in
the namespace of the object.

However, the property sheet method <dtml-if "hasProperty('pub_date')">
always returns FALSE.

I presume that somehow I have to qualify "hasProperty" with
"InstanceConstants", but after spending an hour trying to follow the
Property Sheets and ZClasses code, I still haven't found the answer.

Can anyone help?

-- Thanks
-- Loren