[Zope] Linux.com community ad

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:46:03 -0700

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 19:45 13/10/99 , Michael Bernstein wrote:
> >"Look! Up on the Web!"
> >- "It's a Portal!"
> >- "It's an Appserver!"
> >- "It's a Content Manager!"
> >
> >- "No, It's Zope!"
>
> I really really like this one. I can already see the super hero comic book
> style of the banner, with a superman with a big Z.
>
> You should use the 'Unleash the potential' catchphrase that DC uses as well.
>
> Michael, you are resourceful enough to make such a banner, aren't you?

I have risen to the challenge:
http://www.zope.org/Members/webmaven/zope-banner-1.gif

The file size is 13k, it's a seven frame animation.

Please note that this is only a first draft, and I am still trying to improve
the verbiage, layout, and timing of the animation.

DC guys, this would be easier if I had source files for the logo and the fonts
that you are using for your logo.

Cheers,

Michael Bernstein.