[Zope] Zope a good solution for this?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:44:32 -0600

Christopher Petrilli wrote:

> > What is the status of the Sybase DA?
>
> We have developed a new "ground up" rewrite of the Sybase DA internally
> (with funding from several sources) and it is currently in early testing.
> This will be made available to those who funded it first, for some period of
> time (Paul Everitt can comment on that period) and then released to the
> general public under the ZPL.  We feel this is fair to those who funded it.

How about it Paul? :-)

Where I work, I may have to use Sybase, since the Unit I work with
already has that as their preferred database. Currently I am working
with MySQL (On HPUX and Linux) for testing and design, with a
likeleyhood of migrating to Sybase. Any sort of timeframe for this would
be appreciated.

Bill

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl