[Zope] Moving Property sheets between ZClases

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:20:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Zopistas -

I am not sure if this question is for the Zope-dev or for here ...

I am in the process of creating my first ZClass. I have created a property
sheet with about 20-30 properties. Now I have realized that I needed to
inherit from one of the base classes. I could not find a way to add the
desired base class to the already existing ZClass (something I expected),
and I could not find a way to copy the property sheet from the old ZClass
to the new one (which I did not expect). Any ideas?

Also if I have a bunch of python classes that are not a product in
themselves but are going to be used by the ZClass, where is the right
place to add them in the Zope tree. Under Shared?

Thanks

Pavlos