[Zope] The name ZOPE (was RE: [Zope] Linux.com community ad)

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:23:09 -0500

Perhaps Zope' - zoh-pay - with an accent symbol over the e, as in resume',
would do the trick, and play on the cultural cachet of European-sounding
names, at least in the U.S.  :)