[Zope] Linux.com community ad

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:02:13 -0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 02:46:03PM -0700, Michael Bernstein wrote:
> Martijn Pieters wrote:
> > At 19:45 13/10/99 , Michael Bernstein wrote:
> > >"Look! Up on the Web!"
> > >- "It's a Portal!"
> > >- "It's an Appserver!"
> > >- "It's a Content Manager!"
> > >- "No, It's Zope!"
> >
> > I really really like this one. I can already see the super hero comic book
> > style of the banner, with a superman with a big Z.
> > You should use the 'Unleash the potential' catchphrase that DC uses as well.
> > Michael, you are resourceful enough to make such a banner, aren't you?
>
> I have risen to the challenge:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/webmaven/zope-banner-1.gif

Nice.

> The file size is 13k, it's a seven frame animation.

Not bad.  Can you about double the hang time on the last frame.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592