[Zope] Is there a way to force a commit ??

Cayce Ullman c_ullman@yahoo.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

Forcing a commit fixed my problem.  So I wouldn't
say its nonsense.  My guess is that, yes all
properties of a ZClass when changed are readily
available within that thread.  But, the manage_clone
method I was using is pulling and putting objects
straight off of the ZODB and not from my transaction
space.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cayce

=====