[Zope] Zope Hangs

Duncan Kinder dckinder@mountain.net
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:20:56 -0700

Having installed Zope 2..0.1 into a RedHat 6.0 machine with Apache 1.3.9, I
have discovered that when I type './start' it does not return to the command
line.

When I attempt to access the control panel via my browser, I do not get the
left hand window, the one with the indexing.  It simply refuses to load.
However, I do get the right hand window - the one with the tabs.

I can get back to the command line by pressing 'Ctrl-C,'   but then I get a
"page cannot be displayed error when I attempt to access the 'manage' page.

How do I correct this?

Regards,

Duncan C. Kinder
dckinder@mountain.net