[Zope] Simple newbie question

Ian Clarke I.Clarke@strs.co.uk
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:04:22 +0100

Hi, sorry about the undescriptive title, but I couldn't think of a
consise way to describe what I want to do, although I am sure that it is
a simple thing.

Basically I have a SquishDot site within a folder on my zope
installation, but I want users to go straight to that site when they
look at http://www.mymachine.com/.  I (or think I know) how to make
zServer run from port 80, but I can't figure out how to make a
"shortcut" between the root of the site and the SquishDot folder.  I
don't want people to have to look at http://www.mymachine.com/squishfldr
to see the site, which is the case at present.

Any suggestions are most welcome,

Cheers,

Ian.

--