[Zope] Yes!

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:07:54 -0400

hi chris,

you might want to look at the fsimport.py-script, downloadable at

http://www.zope.org:8080/Download/Contrib/fsimport.py

this script lets you take a "normal" static web page hierarchy and import it
into zope. as far as i know it works with the current version, 2.0.1

hope this helps

jens

P.S.: and yes, please do everyone a *BIG* favor and remove as much of the
proprietary M$ extensions as you can. i "developed" a site under frontpage
that, due to those, was not displayable in anything but IE.

<snip>
> I would REALLY like to move these pages into Zope rather than reconstruct
> them as it would have an adverse effect on my sites launch date.  Even
> more so than the moving into Zope itself.
>
> Of course I am fully willing to remove everything but standard HTML or
> anything else that would help the transition.
>
> Is it possible?  A lot of work?  As I haven't installed Zope yet I have
> not seen or experienced any of the design tools DTML, etc. and I have not
> found anything really directly related to this in the mail list archives.
</snip>