[Zope] Programmatically adding and deleting indexes in a ZCat alog

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:42:48 -0400

By calling addIndex, delIndex, addColumn and delColumn.  The add/del
Index methods add and delete indexes (surprise), and the add/del Column
methods add and delete columns in the meta-data table.

If my ZCatalog UML model wasn't currently in a hosed state due to our
high quality modeling product, you could reference it (do I sound
bitter?).

-Michel