[Zope] New version of ODP code released

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:45:59 -0400 (EDT)

I've made a new version, v0.02 of the Open Directory Project code
available.

	   http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/zope/ODP.html

It no longer uses XMLDocument to parse XML; instead, you'll have to
install the XML-SIG's tools.  Rather than procrastinate further, I'm
making this incomplete release so people can poke at it.  Note that
the code fully deserves its low version number of 0.02; most notably,
I haven't made my test dataset comprehensive enough to exercise every
feature, so there are still bits of code that haven't been exercised.
Please don't hesitate to ask installation questions; I'm working on a
new set of Web pages, but haven't finished them yet.

The chaos of our lives suited me; I don't think I wanted it to end.
    -- Tom Baker, in his autobiography