[Zope] Mail archiving

Bruce Dillahunty bdillahu@mindspring.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

I have been playing with this a little...

I have (or have borrowed :-)) code that will mostly
XMLize an RFC822 message, then put it in Zope... I
think, if I or somebody can ever get the properties
stuff for XML documents to work correctly, then you've
got your database, a file format that is transferrable
to whatever (XML), with all the headers broken out,
searchable, linkable to others (chain up the
references maybe???), etc.

Any thoughts that anyone has on this type of
application would be of interest...

Bruce

--- "Andrew M. Kuchling" <akuchlin@mems-exchange.org>

=====