[Zope] ANN: SiteAccess v0.1.0 (virtual hosting works!)

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:58:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Evan Simpson wrote:
> A new version of SiteAccess is up at
> http://zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess, and I've successfully used it
> for Virtual Hosting.  See the info page at the site for an example.

   What is the status of work on virtual hosting in Zope community? I
tested Andreas patch (http://www.mtg.co.at/projects/subhosting) and found
it a little poor; I tested VirtulFolder patch - it damaged my installation,
so I have to reinstall. I'll test SiteAccess. Are there other projects? (I
think I'll attack the problem a bit later if I coudn't find adequate solution).

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru