[Zope] Databases for Zope....

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:20:54 -0600

I'm setting up a tracking system that basically looks like this.

	Donor -> Donation -> Beneficiary

As the system will grow to a large size we're wanting a reliable database to be the backend for this. What kind od DB do people recommend? Can ZODB handle this? How many records does ZODB handle well?

Josh
                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900