[Zope] classified product/zclass

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:17:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, kedai wrote:

> > Pavlos
> will there be any difference in performance if done using ZClass or
straight python?   do you mind sharing your thought process with the list?
maybe i can learn something there.

I am not sure about the performance but I do not expect much difference.
Actually I have no experience with ZClasses and this is going to be my
first major ZClass project. Given the time constrains I think I am going
to ... hmmmm ... 'borrow' parts of the architecture from well known sites.
The one I have in mind is www.alibaba.com. If you like, take a look at
this site and let me know what you think. I am going to follow the most
natural Zopewise approach and keep it as simple as I can get away with
it :-) I won't implement anything that does not fit nicely into Zope's
architecture.

Pavlos