[Zope] How can I get properties from a folder object???

jens ebaer jensebaer@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:35:59 GMT

Hello

I am very new to Zope and I have a problem:

I want to create a DTML file that is able to manipulate the properties of an
objekt (folder).(like the manage_propertiesForm)
I found out how I can change the properties but I want to know how I can get
the properties from the object, because I need them to create a dynamic
form. I try it with <!--#var propertyIds--> and <!--#var propertyItem--> but
I need a function that can be used in an " in-tag" like:

<dtml-in propertyItem>
         <!--#var id-->  //Id of the property
         <!--#var value-->  //Value of the property
</dtml-in>

I know that this is nonsens but maybe it exlain my needs.
I hope that someone is able to help me :-)

Thanks

Jens
jensebaer@hotmail.com