[Zope] Bad use of XML Document??

dale w lance dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:58:46 -0500

--openmail-part-1547f41f-00000001

Thanks for the pointer -

I have two problems with this.  The first is that I don't have
a SQL database. Not much of a problem to test your stuff, I can
always get one!  The other problem iis one that has been discussed
multiple times around here on the Zope list.  I want to give the
the user some editing abilities which include changing the styles
of some of the objects. Any hints, clues, advice?

Dale