[Zope] Could someone translate the debugging information?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:02:37 -0400

Close, but what it actually can't assign is the socket for the monitor
interface, which is not necessary to run zope.  This might be a FBSD
issue, or you might actually have something by chance listening on the
same port (by default, 8099) that the monitor listens to.  To just get
it running, edit the start script to not run the monitor by specifiying
the "-m ''" argument (that's dash-m with a pair of empty single quotes).
You'll probably never use the monitor anyway, but this will get you
started.

-Michel