[Zope] Zope and BSDI 4.0 compile failure

Pete Beazley pete@clearlyonline.com
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:09:19 -0400

I've been struggling to get Zope to compile on BSDI 3 (haven't tried 4
yet!). So far I've isolated the problem to my Python installation - that is,
the Python "make test" gives errors in the math tests, especially when the
Python is built on BSDI with the configure option "--with-thread".

Don't know if this applies to your installation, but I thought I'd share it
just in case.

In that it sounds like you've had Zope running properly on BSDI 3, do you
have any insights to share to get it to build and install on BSDI 3?

Thanks and good luck!
--------
Pete Beazley - mailto:pete@clearlyonline.com
ClearlyOnline, Inc.
XML-based Web Applications - XML conversion - XML training
http://www.clearlyonline.com
1-724-942-1912    1-724-941-3698 fax

PGP public key - mailto:pgp.pete@clearlyonline.com