[Zope] Can't put ZClass inside itself

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:19:17 +0200

I have a ObjectManager ZClass FooFolder, which is contained in another
ObjectManager BarFolder.

Product -> BarFolder ZClass -> FooFolder ZClass

I cannot tell FooFolder to allow me to put another FooFolder into itself -
I can tell FooFOlder to contain BarFolder, or any other object
I can tell BarFolder to contain BarFolder, or any other object
but FooFolders just don't show up in the list in Subobjects tab of
FooFolder!

The only reason I can think of is that FooFolder ZCLass is contained in
another ZClass, but I can't think of a solution.

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net