[Zope] How do I accommodate two trees in one document?

Ian Blenke icblenke@2c2.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:48:08 -0400

If you use Frames (ick), it might be possible to have more than one
tree. Unfortunately, you couldn't depend on the default cookies to
hold the independant tree states correctly.

Otherwise, no - only one tree per page.

Sorry.

 - Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@2c2.com> <ian@blenke.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony McDonald [mailto:tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 8:19 AM
To: Steen Suder; zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] How do I accommodate two trees in one document?

At 12:05 pm +0000 25/10/99, Steen Suder wrote:
>I'm trying to make a navigationpage consisting of two trees with a <hr>
>between them.

You won't be able to - this is a limitation of the tree tag.

>Can't I have two trees in one document?

Unfortunately no.

>What have I missed from the documentation?

Nothing :(
tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -