[Zope] Catalog.getpath(data_record_id_) without Zope ????

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:29:57 -0400

getpath only returns the path from the root of Zope to your object.  If
you want to get the right URL, you'll have to prepend <dtml-var
SCRIPT_NAME> to the path call.  getpath will definatly not include the
machine name in what it returns, there is no way it can know this.  Your
browser is probably infering an incorrect URL of a relative path.

-Michel