[Zope] aq_acquire?

Benno Rice benno@netizen.com.au
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:00:09 +1000

On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 11:35:45AM -0400, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but none of this tells me why I get errors whenever anything tries to
call aq_acquire on one of my objects. =)

Any ideas?

(Sorry for sending this to you twice, Michel)

--
Benno Rice                                      "No, no. We're *sweet* and
XNFP Aries Dark Subculture-                      *innocent* evil bastards."