[Zope] Re: [squishdot] Re: [Zope] CorruptedTransactionError

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, John Glossner wrote:

> How do I truncate Data.fs at a specific pointer? Is there
> a utility for this?

Fire up python and:

f_in=open('Data.fs','rb')
f_out=open('Data.fs_new','wb')
dat=f_in.read(<point you want to truncate>)
f_out.write(dat)
f_in.close()
f_out.close()

> > Can you also send us/descripe what changes you have made to squsihdot?
> >
> My changes are in the Data.fs (which is about 7MB, gzip'd 3.1M). I'll
> be happy to send it to anyone who wants to look but it is too big
> to post.
>
> My changes were mostly cosmetic. I removed the 1st column and placed

Ok, I thought you changed Squishdot.py

Hmmm do not delete the corrupted db, the DC people will probably be
interested.

Pavlos