[Zope] Front door on the Zope web site (Was Re: [Zope] SmartWorker)

Phil Harris phil@wigwamweb.net
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:06:31 +0100

Glad you like it.

Just to sort of put it into perspective, the site was 'knocked up' over a
couple/3 days and most of that time was spent on doing the graphics, cos
there aint no way I'm a graphic designer ;¬)

People seem to be impressed with zGold, myself I don't see much to it,
probably cos it took next to no time to knock up.

I hope it can be of some use to other less zenified people out there.

See ya

Phil
phil@WigWamWeb.net