[Zope] Converting from ZServer to Roxen

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:53:00 -0600

I thought I would try out the Zope/Roxen combo mentioned elsewhere.
Installed fine, foillowed Mangus' instructions, Zope works fine. Almost.
I wanted to run one of my current sites with the combo for a straight
accross comparison. Unfortunately, things don't want to cooperate.

First, I tried to copy over my Zope directory, and run python w_pcgi.py.
It fails.
Next, I tried to make a fresh compile, and copy over the Data.fs and
Products I had installed. No Dice. I reference a stylesheet with a Link
tag:
<link href="Styles/primary" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
But Roxen/Zope return  a file not found error for "/Zope/Styles/primary"

What am I missing/doing wrong here?

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl