[Zope] Temoprarily unavailable 116

Magnus Heino magnus@vuab.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:33:42 +0200

> >Fri Oct 29 08:53:47 1999
> >  pcgi-wrapper: Success  (116) unable to connect, fd=3
>
> Hmmm, that certainly means the wrapper can't contact
> ZServer, and probably means ZServer died.  Question is,
> what killed it after it had been running awhile OK?

Found the problem. It wasnt killed. It was never started... sigh. That
machine was just setup for some testing later on, so the current load on
it was very small. So it could run  without the ZServer for a while,
then crash and restart, run for a while, crash... etc.

Well, I have learned some more about Zope, so atleast there was
something good with it ;)

Thanks.

/Magnus Heino