[Zope] Password 2nd Posting

Daniel G. Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:48:16 -0500

I've posted this before and got no reponses, so either it can't be done,
or it's so trival no one has bothered to responed? Are all of you
manually maintaining users?

I'm trying to build an interface to allow users to change their
passwords (only their passwords not roles of course).
I have no problem getting the new password and changing the old one.

The problem is a professional site would ask the user to enter their
current password and verify it is correct before they allow the user to
change their password.

The question then is does anyone have any ideas on how to compare a user
entered password to what Zope has stored as the password?

Thanks,

DR