[Zope] installing ZPyGreSQLDA

Geoff Nordli geoff@gnaa.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:38:09 -0700

I am trying to get "ZPyGreSQLDA 0.03" connection working,
and have a few questions about installation.  I can
connect to the database, but am unable to run any
queries against it.

I was reading some of the archived mail, and Bruce Elrick
states that you just have to install the product in the
/lib/python/products directory, and restart Zope.  This
is supposed to work.

In the README.txt file you have to do what Bruce says, and
compile some code:

make -f Makefile.pre.in boot
make

then copy the file _pgmodule.so from the src to the ../src

Which is right?

I have RH 6.1, Zope RPMs from Jeff, + all the Postgres RPMs
from RedHat.

thanks,

Geoff Nordli