[Zope] Some questions about "in"!

Elaine Kong elainekong@hutchcity.com
1 Sep 1999 10:14:07 +0800

Hi,everybody,

If i have the tree like:

+index_html(DTML Document)
-lib(folder)
  -lib1(subfolder)
    +introducation(DTML Document)
    +history(DTML Document)
       .
  -lib2(subfolder)
   +introduaction(DTML Document)
   +history(DTML Document)
      .

Now the index_html has two line <!--#var introducation--> and <!--#var history-->. If the lib1 call index_html, it will return the introducation and history of lib1,etc.But if i want to add something ,it must change the index_html. I don't want to change the index_html. I want to use "in" tag in the index_html and change the name of introducation and history to 0001 , 0002. If i want to add something in the index_html. I can just correct the name(0001,...) and add a new DTML Document in the subfolder of lib. How can i do that?

Hope that you can help me to solve this question!

Thanks,
Elaine Kong.

My E-mail address : elainekong@hutchcity.com