[Zope] ZClient uses

Tony Lownds Tony Lownds <tony@www.printra.net>
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tim,

utilities/README.txt (relative to your Zope home directory) mentions:

  load_site.py -- Load a Zope site from files and directories

    This script illustrates used of the Zope RPC mechanism,
    ZPublisher.Client.  It provides some examples of pitfalls
    and their work-arounds.

So you might want to look at that script.

Also, I'm writing a Zope-to-mail gateway that uses ZClient:

http://tony.lownds.com/zopestuff

-Tony