[Zope] (off topic) $$ for Review of Python Book

Chris Baron chris@ninedots.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:18:30 -0700

Hi All,

Figured this was as good a place as any to find people qualified to review
this manuscript.  Contact Heather if you want to make a couple of bucks
reviewing this.  Bonus, once you get on this list as a good reviewer, i.e.
finishes on time, they will ask you again.

Regards,

Chris Baron