[Zope] AW: [Zope] Zope Newbie Needs Install Help

Schmidt, Jens-Uwe j.schmidt@first-fm.de
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:28:47 +0200

	Hi John,

	I got Zope (1.X and 2.X) up and running with the "all inclusive"
package for Linux (with python included).
	Give it a last try with this tarball and enjoy it -- you'll be
infected by the Zope Virus pretty soon.

	I never tried compiling it from source (here, the problem seems
to be quite often a python_compiled_without_threads) and never tried it
on a M$ platform.

	Don't get disappointed by the comments on the list, another one
for Zope-Newbies would be a great idea (I would switch immediately).

	Bye

	Jens

Jens-Uwe Schmidt  *  j.schmidt@first-fm.de
      Mail und Internet Administration
FIRST-Reisebüro Management GmbH   *   Lister Straße 11
30163 Hannover * Tel 0511/9658-357 * Fax..-303