[Zope] Re: Performance of webserver?

Thaxter, Jason M. Jason.M.Thaxter@abc.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:24:56 -0400

That sounds great!

Can it be built as --enable-module=pcgi --enable-shared=pcgi?

If you work on benchmarking, try increasing the number of threads beyond the
default of 4
(e.g. python -t8 -p./Zope.cgi ).  If the threads exceeds by 2 or more the
number of concurrent requests in your benchmarking app, you'll notice that
the performance gap due to pcgi (vs the same test on zserver) narrows rather
impressively, but it would be really nice to see it disappear more or less
completely!