[Zope] RFI: How-to on making zope an NT service?

Joe Grace occam@serv.net
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:35:09 -0700

Ahh, yes.  I'll use that when I install 2.0.

(I think I remembered some mention during one of the beta installs that
that feature didn't work yet.  I wasn't sure it worked and then just
blank forgot about it!)

Great!

Thanks,

= Joe =